Meetings are open to Laguna Woods residents and their guests.
Hearing Well Club is dark in July and August.
Small Group Meeting planned for August 11, 2017
Small group meetings consist of no more than 10 people covering these topics:
- Hearing Loss 101 basics
- Hearing Well Club purpose and mission
- Concerns about untreated hearing loss
- Purchasing hearing aids with consumer’s check list
- Assistive listening devices
- Telecoils and Hearing Loops
- Laguna Woods accessibility
- Opportunity to ask questions.
RSVP is required. Click below to RSVP
No charge to attend. Donations will be requested and appreciated.
Date: August 11, 2017
Time: 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Location will be provided when your RSVP is confirmed.
President: Toni Barrient – Phone or Text: 949-614-5307
E-mail: Hearing Well Club
No charge to attend meetings. Donations will be requested and are appreciated.
Volunteers needed in Graphic Arts, WordPress, Mail Chimp, Copy writer, Maintain member database, video camera operator and Technology. Will train. Contact Toni voice/text 949-614-5307