With an iPhone or iPad, you will need to download the app from APP store
From your iPhone or iPad download the Zoom application.
After your download
- Tap the Zoom icon to open the app.
- Tap “Join”
- Enter Meeting ID number ( may vary, watch for meeting invite)
- Enter Password if required
- Tap “Join Meeting”
Look for the Join Audio and Start Video on the toolbar at the bottom of your screen. Click those tools.
Here are some video clips to watch that demo the process
The object of these videos is to see how to install the Zoom app and how to join audio, control your microphone, video and how to leave a meeting.
How to Install Zoom on an iPad or iPhone
You may need your Apple ID and password, so have that handy.
- Video 1 explains downloading and installing Zoom
- Video 2 explains How to join a meeting with Ipad or iPhone
- Video 3 explains the download and goes on to explains controls and features like turning on your audio and video
another good video about the controls
What you need to get out of these videos is joining audio and controlling your mic and video and how to LEAVE a meeting
If when you are in a meeting and don’t see your controls, tap the screen and they will pop up.
How to Install Zoom on an android phone or tablet
Using meeting controls on an Android phone
This video shows both iPhone and android