New to hearing implants?
MED-EL is a leading manufacturer of innovative medical devices for the treatment of various types and degrees of hearing loss. Website Med EL https://www.medel.com/us/
Download the House Ear Clinic Open House Schedule House Clinic OPEN HOUSE
There is no charge, but an RSVP is required to reserve your spot. In your RSVP, please specify the location, date and time. Address your RSVP to Sally Tannenbaum at Sally.email@example.com
Sally Tannenbaum, M.Ed., LSLS, CERT. AVT
Consumer Engagement Manager
Insurance and Medicare will cover batteries. Some Insurance requires a small co-pay.
MED-EL will process batteries orders for their patients through their insurance. Here are the steps:
- Call Customer Service Toll Free: (888) MED-EL-CI (633-3524)
- Confirm all information on file is correct (includes a physical address, contact info, audiologist, and insurance).
- Request either single shipment or auto reoccurring shipments for batteries
- Customer Service Rep will submit a quote to Reimbursement
- Reimbursement will contact the audiologist/ Clinic for the Letter of Medical Necessity (LMN)
- Once LMN is obtained Reimbursement will contact the Insurance for approval
- If there is an amount due, MED-El will contact the patient.
- If no amount due, the order will automatically ship