Segerstrom Center for the Arts Discounts
Rush is a last minute discount for students and seniors that sometimes becomes
available on the day of the show.
All student or senior rush tickets are based on availability. This determines the performances, seating locations, type of rush and number of tickets offered. Please refer to the “Today’s Rush Offerings” tab of this page to check on availability and restrictions. If you have further questions, please call the box office at (714) 556-2787 after 12 p.m. on the day of the performance.
Segerstrom Center for the Arts and its resident companies have differing rush policies. Below are guidelines for each organization:
Segerstrom Center for the Arts
Student Rush Tickets Eligibility Requirements
Each individual that qualifies for a student rush ticket must be enrolled full-time in one of the following:
- Public or private high school, grades 9 through 12.
- Public or private university or college including community, junior or vocational college with a minimum of 12 units for the semester or equivalent units required for full-time status by your institution.
- Homeschool, grades 9 through 12, as defined by state homeschooling regulations.
Proof must be provided by each eligible individual and must show the individual’s name, the institution’s name, and current matriculation status.
- High school student IDs showing the current school year.
- For higher education students:
- Dated current student ID that includes proof of full-time registration.
- Tuition bill, registration card, detailed statement or itemized receipt from the institution showing full-time status or a full course load for the semester in progress. Forms for the previous spring or upcoming fall semester are acceptable proof of status during the summer break.
- For homeschooled students:
- Current membership ID to a homeschool association.
- Proof of purchase of curriculum for the current academic school year.
Senior Rush Tickets Eligibility Requirements
Individuals 65 years and older qualify for a senior rush Ticket. A current state issued driver’s license or identification card or other current picture ID showing proof of age must be provided.
The Center reserves the right to exercise discretion when evaluating eligibility.
The Pacific Symphony does not currently have a rush ticket program. However, for students, The Pacific Symphony does offer a Student Rewards program. For more information please visit www.pacificsymphony.org
Philharmonic Society of Orange County
All student or senior rush Tickets are based on availability. If available, rush tickets can be purchased 90 minutes prior to the performance at the venue box office. Rush tickets for concerts at the Renée & Henry Segerstrom Concert Hall are typically $20. CASH ONLY. A student must show a valid Student I.D. Seniors are considered those 65 years of age or older. Please call the Philharmonic Society Patron Services Department at (949) 553-2422 for information on rush ticket availability and pricing.
For more information please visit www.philharmonicsociety.org